- Why Read MINDING THE MUSE, A Handbook for Painters, Composers, Writers, and Other Creators by Priscilla Long, if you have read The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron, and such?
- GREEN LAKE: A classic walk in Seattle
- First Thursday, and beyond: Sights to see in Seattle soon
- Tree Walks: (Seattle) Sights to See at any time
- SOUTH SEATTLE COLLEGE ARBORETUM: Seattle sights to see soon
Monthly Archives: July 2016
You will love this small museum. It is free. It has a small restaurant. It has a terrific shop. Most important, it has several interesting shows. The Frye Museum, at the corner of Cherry and Terry, currently hosts paintings: Chronicles of … Continue reading
Who is an immigrant in Seattle? Almost everyone! The local native people celebrate their heritage at The Duwamish Longhouse and Cultural Center. It includes a gallery, a shop, and a large room with an inlaid wood floor patterned to look … Continue reading