- Why Read MINDING THE MUSE, A Handbook for Painters, Composers, Writers, and Other Creators by Priscilla Long, if you have read The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron, and such?
- GREEN LAKE: A classic walk in Seattle
- First Thursday, and beyond: Sights to see in Seattle soon
- Tree Walks: (Seattle) Sights to See at any time
- SOUTH SEATTLE COLLEGE ARBORETUM: Seattle sights to see soon
Tag Archives: Lake Washington
It’s free to walk the many trails of the enormous arboretum in any season. The park is open dawn to dusk. Be ready for some mud, winter and spring. You can even visit Lake Washington. Take the Foster Island path. … Continue reading